Friday, April 3, 2009

Patch day

Still experiencing quite some connectivity issues with the Essbase integration. I've finally split the service requests, so that the Essbase team doesn't need to go through me every time.

Patches currently to be tested (alone and in conjunction):

7482937 <-- already running
7568985 <-- didn't really help so far
8290868
8293083

8293083 will be interesting since this morning when I logged in I saw that the SR has been obsoleted over night:

================
This patch is obsolete in this platform and language. Please see the reason stated below. Please contact Oracle Support for replacement patch.

Reason for Obsolescence

Additional fix required.
================

I wonder how they answer to my pending patch request now...

Cheers,
Christi@n

No comments:

Post a Comment